- 形容词 (Adjective)
- (obsolete) Silly, ignorant; foolish.
- (now rare) Particular in one's conduct; scrupulous, painstaking; choosy.
- (obsolete) Particular as regards rules or qualities; strict.
- Showing or requiring great precision or sensitive discernment; subtle.
- (obsolete) Doubtful, as to the outcome; risky.
- Respectable; virtuous.
- Pleasant, satisfactory.
- Of a person: friendly, attractive.
- With "and", shows that the given adjective is desirable: pleasantly.
- 副词 (Adverb)
- 感叹词 (Interjection)
- Used to signify a job well done.
- Used to signify approval.
- 动词 (Verb)
- (transitive, computing, Unix) To run a process with a specified (usually lower) priority.
- To break a glass into shatters