accounted 中文 EN[əˈkaʊntɪd] US
- 动词 (Verb)BFaccountSGaccountsPRaccounting
- simple past tense and past participle of account.
- The Accounts department climbed a mountain together as a teambuilding exercise.
- There are also other reasons to account for differences between British English on the one hand and American and Commonwealth English on the other.
- The employees complained that their boss was micromanaging when she insisted that they account for their time in fifteen-minute intervals.
- As an actor, he was a complete washout, so he went back to accounting.
- A $10.00 late fee will be assessed on all overdue accounts.
- He recocked, fired again, and hit his adversary's abdomen. Mr. Dickinson bled to death over many hours, in terrible agony, according to accounts.
Meaning of accounted for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 2
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en accounted to
- en accounted-for