agent 中文 EN[ˈeɪ.dʒɛnt] US
- 名词 (Noun)PLagentsSUF-ent
- One who exerts power, or has the power to act; an actor.
- One who acts for, or in the place of, another (the principal), by authority from him; one intrusted with the business of another; a substitute; a deputy; a factor.
- An active power or cause; that which has the power to produce an effect; as, a physical, chemical, or medicinal agent; as, heat is a powerful agent.
- (computing) In the client-server model, the part of the system that performs information preparation and exchange on behalf of a client or server. Especially in the phrase “intelligent agent” it implies some kind of autonomous process which can communicate with other agents to perform some collective task on behalf of one or more humans.
- (grammar) The participant of a situation that carries out the action in this situation, e.g. "the boy" in the sentences "The boy kicked the ball" and "The ball was kicked by the boy".
- These blood-pool contrast agents theoretically lead to enhancement restricted to structures with an increased microvascularization and are not retained in the fibrous tissue [19 ].
- The agent took them to the property for a viewing.
- The last two genospecies are etiologic agents of almost all LB cases in Russia, which encompasses the greater part of the range of B.
- Agent Miles has been tracking the terrorist since Madrid.
- A previous study of quantitative vessel wall analysis in 23 Takayasu arteritis patients used gadofosveset, an intravascular contrast agent.
- Of the six known genes, five follow a ventrodorsal gradient or have a ventralizing effect and one (Z/C2) is a dorsalizing agent.
- The exact physiological function of BChE remains elusive, although it acts as an endogenous bioscavenger for anticholinesterase agents.
Meaning of agent for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 9
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- fr agent
- en agents
- fr agents
- en agentic
- en agented