anything 中文 EN[ˈɛniθɪŋ] US
- 名词 (Noun)PLanythingsSUF-ing
- Someone or something of importance.
- How long does it take to turn you actors into good anythings?
- 代词 (Pronoun)
- Any object, act, state, event, or fact whatever; thing of any kind; something or other; aught.
- I would not do it for anything.
- (with “as” or “like”) Expressing an indefinite comparison.
- Perhaps it was this atmosphere of misplacedness and loneliness as much as anything which led her to speak to him one evening in early summer when the office had closed.
- 副词 (Adverb)
- In any way, any extent or any degree.
- That isn't anything like a car.
- Does this have anything to do with the party you were planning?
- But this rush to chocolatize anything edible hurts the psyche of bona-fide chocolate lovers who know that chocolate's true mission is not to complement other foods but to be the focus.
- It was marked as seconds, but I can't find anything wrong with it.
- Anything can be weaponized. A big enough rock, dropped from a sufficient height, is a very good weapon.
- This overprocessed food barely tastes of anything.
- If he offers a very high price, see if you can talk him down before you agree to anything.
- Why are you getting stuck into me all of the sudden? I didn't do anything!
Meaning of anything for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 8
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en anythings
- en anythingism
- en anything but
- en anything else
- en anythingarian