associates 中文 EN US
- 名词 (Noun)BFassociate
- plural of associate.
- 动词 (Verb)BFassociatePRassociatingPT, PPassociated
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of associate.
- The postcranial elements, which are rarely associated with hyainailourine specimens, indicate an animal capable of a plantigrade stance and adapted for terrestrial locomotion.
- "Conner and associates (1983) conducted one of the few studies comparing different censusing methods for bobcats."
- Variation in caste ratio is associated with additional variation in mating behavior (mating flights vs. intranidal mating, i.e., mating in the nest) and the pattern of brood production [12 ].
Meaning of associates for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 2
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en associatest
- en associateship
- en associateships