attained 中文 EN[əˈteɪnd] US
- 动词 (Verb)BFattainSGattainsPRattaining
- simple past tense and past participle of attain.
- 形容词 (Adjective)BFattain
- (of a goal) Having been achieved or reached.
- This maternal signature was discernible until larvae attained postflexion stages.
- In Jane Eyre this hypodiegetic level is only attained four times again, first in chapter fifteen, in which Rochester tells Jane about his mistress Celine Varens, second in chapter twenty-seven [...]
- Alaska didn't attain statehood until 1959 when it became the 49th state of the United States.
Meaning of attained for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en attainer
- en attainted
- en obtained
- en attached
- en attacked