based 中文 EN[bejst] US
- 动词 (Verb)
- simple past tense and past participle of base.
- Being derived from (usually followed by on or upon).
- It's a new film based on a best-selling novel.
- Having a base.
- The ladder is based on the even sidewalk for stability.
- Having a base of operations.
- The company is based in New York.
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore basedSUPmost based
- founded on; having a basis; often used in combining forms.
- That was a soundly based argument.
- SLA (of a person) not caring what others think about his or her personality, style, or behavior; focused on maintaining individuality.
- So a based dude like Hotwheels doing what he does with what he has and going conservative real talk on them makes the blood boilcurdle.
- The based owner of this site doesn't tell reasons why he bans users.
- The process practices autarchy, exclusivism or single-handedness instead of a radical universalism, based on democracy and equality that can be achieved through a united struggle.
- “The Ascent of Money,” based on his book of the same title, secures his position as television’s most flamboyant, showmanish public intellectual.
- A classification system based on the level of EHIT in relation to the saphenopopliteal junction is reported [ 30 ].
- Based on carbon dating, the site was redated to 5000 BC.
- Based on these categories, 90% of Sumatra consists of very humid, superhumid and hyperhumid bioclimates.
- Based on these observations it is clear that C-10 showed a significant reduction in cell viability and also showed antiangiogenic and antimigratory effects compared to positive controls.
Meaning of based for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 2
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en base
- fr base
- en baked
- en bases
- fr bases