discussion 中文 EN[dɪsˈkʌʃən] US
- 名词 (Noun)PLdiscussionsPREdis-SUF-ion
- Conversation or debate concerning a particular topic.
- There was then a long discussion of whether to capitalize words like "east".
- This topic is not open to discussion.
- Text giving further detail on a subject.
- Under each heading, you will find a discussion section.
- We consider in the discussion that reduced opportunities for foraging in July and August because of bad weather may have added substantially to the adverse effects of acetamiprid and thiacloprid.
- It was a semiqualitative study, conducted to assess young men's SRH information needs, perceptions. and preferences through focus group discussions (FGDs).
- Any frank discussion of politics is sure to ruffle some feathers.
- I am not going to argue with you, and I am not going to take sides in this discussion.
- The meeting finally broke up after a three-hour discussion.