document 中文 EN[ˈdɒkjʊmənt] US
- 名词 (Noun)PLdocumentsSUF-ment
- An original or official paper relied upon as the basis, proof, or support of anything else, including any writing, book, or other instrument conveying information pertinent to such proof or support. Any material substance on which the thoughts of men are represented by any species of conventional mark or symbol.
- OBS That which is taught or authoritatively set forth; precept; instruction; dogma.
- OBS An example for instruction or warning.
- 动词 (Verb)SGdocumentsPRdocumentingPT, PPdocumented
- To record in documents.
- He documented each step of the process as he did it, which was good when the investigation occurred.
- To furnish with documents or papers necessary to establish facts or give information.
- A ship should be documented according to the directions of law.
- The nature of these braincase recesses, being evaginated pharyngeal epithelium that pneumatizes the skull and participate in the conformation of the middle ear, is well documented [3 ,5 , 7 –9 ].
- As outlined above, a series of novel morphological traits are correlated with the cladogenetic events in Petrocosmea, all are first documented in present study.
- The military will redact the document before releasing it, blacking out sections that are classified.
- Collating was still necessary because they had to insert foldout sheets and index tabs into the documents.
Meaning of document for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 2
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 8
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- fr document
- en documents
- fr documents
- en documentary
- en documentation