dollars 中文 EN[ˈdɒləz] US
- 名词 (Noun)BFdollar
- plural of dollar.
- He talks about it a lot, but I would bet my bottom dollar that he has never actually been there.
- I try to put a few dollars aside each week, just in case I need money in an emergency.
- Go on, lay me right here as I lay now; but I'll rize agen you, and the day'll come when you'd give every dollar ye're worth to dig me up, and give me life agen."
- The guy beat the daylights out of me, and I made a dollar. My wrestling license cost five dollars.
- Joy overwhelmed her when she realized that she had won a million dollars.
- Within this group, there’s no superstar fund with megabillions in investor dollars.
Meaning of dollars for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- fr dollars