done 中文 EN[dʌn] CA
- 动词 (Verb)SUF-one
- past participle of do.
- I have done my work.
- (African American Vernacular, Southern US, auxiliary verb, taking a past tense) Used in forming the perfective aspect; have.
- I done did my best to raise y'all.
- I woke up and found out she done left.
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore doneSUPmost done
- (of food) Ready, fully cooked.
- As soon as the potatoes are done we can sit down and eat.
- In a state of having completed or finished an activity.
- He pushed his empty plate away, sighed and pronounced "I am done."
- They were done playing and were picking up the toys when he arrived.
- Being exhausted or fully spent.
- When the water is done we will only be able to go on for a few days.
- Without hope or prospect of completion or success.
- He is done, after three falls there is no chance he will be able to finish.
- Fashionable, socially acceptable, tasteful.
- I can't believe he just walked up and spoke to her like that, those kind of things just aren't done!
- What is the done thing these days? I can't keep up!
- Bladder surgery is difficult in large cows because exteriorisation of the bladder and visualisation of the defect can be a problem and much of the suturing may have to be done blindly.
- He was happy to finally have done with his thesis.
- When a patient has copious track marks demonstrating severe circulatory system damage injections are done by drilling into the bone marrow and administering medicine intraosseously.
- If that gsarmp would ever stop talking, we'd be able to get some work done.
- If you don't make a stink about the problem, nothing will be done.
- There's too much attention paid to the wrong issues. Let's just damn the torpedoes and get it done.
Meaning of done for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 7
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en doner
- en donee
- en donek
- en doney
- en doners