ending 中文 EN[ˈɛndɪŋ]
- 名词 (Noun)PLendingsPREend-SUF-ing
- A termination or conclusion.
- The last part of something.
- (grammar) The last morpheme of a word, added to some base to make an inflected form (such as -ing in "ending").
- 动词 (Verb)
- present participle of end.
- Labor’s policies on ending tax breaks for high income superannuants and tax avoidance for multinational corporations are detailed, sound and electorally appealing.
- Neil Lennon and his players have, in almost no time at all, roared back from trailing Rangers by 15 points in November to ending the year two points clear.
- a took limited free market-oriented measures to alleviate severe shortages of food, consumer goods, and services to make up for the ending of Soviet subsidies.
- Ending the evening with an Abba song really lifted up the crowd.
- ending machine only takes bills, it doesn't take coins
Meaning of ending for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 2
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 7
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en endings
- en ending up
- en endingless