equal 中文 EN[ˈiːkwəl] US
- 名词 (Noun)PLequalsPREequ-SUF-ual
- A person or thing of equal status to others.
- We're all equals here.
- This beer has no equal.
- OBS State of being equal; equality.
- 动词 (Verb)SGequalsPRequallingPRequalingPT, PPequalledPT, PPequaled
- (mathematics) To be equal to, to have the same value as; to correspond to.
- Two plus two equals four.
- To be equivalent to; to match.
- INF To have as its consequence.
- Losing this deal equals losing your job.
- Might does not equal right.
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore equalSUPmost equal
- (not comparable) The same in all respects.
- Equal conditions should produce equal results.
- All men are created equal.
- (mathematics, not comparable) Exactly identical, having the same value.
- All right angles are equal.
- OBS Fair, impartial.
- (comparable) Adequate; sufficiently capable or qualified.
- This test is pretty tough, but I think I'm equal to it.
- OBS Not variable; equable; uniform; even.
- an equal movement
- (music) Intended for voices of one kind only, either all male or all female; not mixed.
- The unit of the MAD is milligravity (mg); ie, the Earth’s gravity 1g is equal to 1000 mg.
- This is about wimmin sticking together (bois too), and fighting for equal rights and opportunities for everyone, regardless of gender, ethnicity, or sexual orientation.
- We had a considerable tight scratch with about an equal number of the British.
- Equal concentration (25 mM) growth solution was prepared by mixing both zinc nitrate hexahydrate and hexamethyltetramine in deionized water.
- Using cocommutativity of the Hopf algebra of symmetric functions, certain skew Schur functions are proved to be equal.
Meaning of equal for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 9
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en equally
- en equality
- en equals
- en equalization
- en equalisation