especially 中文 EN[ɪˈspɛʃ(ə)li] US
特别, 尤其, 格外
- 副词 (Adverb)COMmore especiallySUPmost especiallySUF-ly
- (manner) In a special manner; specially.
- (focus) Particularly; to a greater extent than is normal.
- (focus) Used to place greater emphasis upon someone or something.
- Invite them all, especially Molly.
- We speculate that lactate may be used as an alternate energy source for neurons, potentially via shuttling of glycolytically derived carbons from astrocytes, especially in hypoxia.
- We are especially concerned here with the question of whether certain kinds of properties associated with subjecthood are acquired prior to other kinds of properties.
- The show is especially popular with middle-aged men.
- Especially fungicides that contained famoxadone or fenhexamid decreased the amino acid concentration in grapes.
- Especially ITC show antimicrobial [ 6 , 7 ] and antinematicidal [ 8 , 9 ] activities, thereby being promising biofumigants.
- Especially ITC show antimicrobial and antinematicidal activities, thereby being promising biofumigants.
Meaning of especially for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 7
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en specially
- en especiall
- en expecially
- en 'specially
- en specialty