events 中文 EN[ɪˈvɛntz] US
- 名词 (Noun)BFeventPREeven-
- plural of event.
- Fusion events in vivo, particularly in embryonic development, often involve the purse-string contraction of a pluricellular actomyosin cable at the free edge.
- In general, those life events taking place early off-time have greater negative impact than those taking place late off-time.
- The producers do their best to edit bland events into comic minibites, but those mostly look lame and forced.
- None LGIB patient [sic] had perforation or sepsis; however, 23 (14%) had hypotension and 2 (1%) experienced a cerebrocardiovascular event.
- I'd like to set straight some misconceptions about recent events.
- The advertisers [ … ] got a nice mix of celebrity and wonkery, but the dinner had the feeling of an artifact, not of a contemporary event.
Meaning of events for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- fr évents
- en event
- fr vents
- en evets
- en Evens