expressed 中文 EN[ɪkˈsprest] US
- 动词 (Verb)BFexpressSGexpressesPRexpressing
- simple past tense and past participle of express.
- He decided to walk away from his job after expressing much dissatisfaction with his boss.
- Later it was found that both genes are specifically expressed in germ cell clusters, primordial and early primary oocytes in females and in prespermatogonia and spermatogonia in males.
- If x=2y then 5x can be expressed in terms of y as 10y.
Meaning of expressed for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en expresse
- fr expresse
- en expresser
- en empressed
- en express'd