favouring 中文 EN
- 动词 (Verb)BFfavourSGfavoursPT, PPfavouredSUF-ing
- present participle of favour.
- The departure was not unduly prolonged. In the road Mr. Love and the driver favoured the company with a brief chanty running. “Got it?—No, I ain't, 'old on,—Got it? Got it?—No, 'old on sir.”
- The bold tag has been deprecated in favour of the strong tag.
- This means that changes to the electricity system in favour of decarbonisation will have to come even faster.”
Meaning of favouring for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en favouringly