formed 中文 EN[fɔːmd] US
- 动词 (Verb)BFformSGformsPRformingPREfor-
- simple past tense and past participle of form.
- In the hepatocyte transplantation model, DPPIV-positive hepatocytes entrapped periportally proliferated, and formed two-layered plates along portal veins.
- Another approach is exemplified by the performance group known as Mahligai [ …] which drew on traditional forms in an attempt to classicize them.
- Because the present climate can never produce enough weathering to produce oxisols, torrox soils are always paleosols formed during periods of much wetter climates.
- She is consistently but not deformingly alert to irony, to satire, to humor in its high and low forms.
- The 01–41 peptide was synthesized by Atlantic Peptides (Lewisburg, PA) in both the biotinylated and nonbiotinylated forms.
- They also bring to mind stylish movie sets in precolor Hollywood; Fred and Ginger or a phalanx of Busby Berkeley dancers could easily drift among their mirrored, ethereal forms.
Meaning of formed for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en formedon
- en formedons
- en formedness