given 中文 EN[ˈɡɪvən] US
- 名词 (Noun)PLgivens
- A condition that is assumed to be true without further evaluation.
- 动词 (Verb)
- past participle of give.
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore givenSUPmost given
- Already arranged.
- Currently discussed.
- Particular, specific.
- No more than three people can be in that space at a given time.
- Assumed as fact or hypothesis.
- Given that we will get the resources, what do we want to achieve?
- (with to) Prone, disposed.
- He was given to taking a couple of glasses of port at his club.
- 介系词 (Preposition)
- Considering; taking into account.
- Given the current situation, I don't think that's possible.
- Consequently, the quadratic interactions mechanism predicts that the fraction of DSBs which remain unrejoined at a given time after irradiation should decrease with increasing radiation dose.
- Burčák is a name protected by national legislation of which use is reserved for partially fermented grape must made from grapevine harvested and processed in the Czech Republic in the given year.
- In short, what the theorist has given Smith is a new way of talking about some important goings on in the lives of others.
- Given that suitability of patients for peritonectomy was discussed during weekly meetings and only selected patients were offered this combined therapy, there was selection bias in this study.
- Given that the expression of this gene is not restricted to neoblasts, its role can also be important in committed cells.
- Given the power under a certain significance level, we can also calculate the noncentrality parameter τ 2 , which indicates the amount of difference that a test could detect.
- A new semisymmetrization functor, which maps the category of quasigroups with homotopies to the category of semisymmetric quasigroups with homomorphisms is given.
- He may be your brother but he botches every job he's given.
Meaning of given for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 6
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en givens
- en giveness
- en given in
- en given up
- en given off