indicated 中文 EN US
- 动词 (Verb)BFindicateSGindicatesPRindicatingSUF-ated
- simple past tense and past participle of indicate.
- High serum concentration of globotriaosylsphingosine (lyso-Gb3), indicating the presence of deacylated Gb3, has been observed in patients with FD [4 ].
- Knockdown of Oyvlg by RNAi resulted in germ cell underproliferation and prematurely arrested meiosis, indicating a key role of vasa in bivalve germ cell development [38 ,39 ].
- Peggy, I checked all of your medical records and examined you, there is nothing to indicate you're going to die soon. There is no expiration date stamped on your foot.
- Indicate that you are willing to receive marketing material by putting a tick in the box
Meaning of indicated for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en indicate
- en indicates
- en indicted
- en vindicated
- en dedicated