intervals 中文 EN US
- 名词 (Noun)BFintervalPREinter-
- plural of interval.
- The assessor can then be asked to successively divide an interval into equally likely segments yielding the octiles (X.125, X.875), hexadeciles (X.0625, X.9375), etc., etc.
- To incorporate this into our statistical analysis, we split the participants of each payoff condition into two groups using a split mean procedure on the average interkeypress interval times (IKI).
- In each high-frequency (20 Hz) rTMS session, subjects received forty trains of 1.9 s duration, separated by an intertrain interval of 12 s (1560 pulses per session).
- Regarding bite-wing radiographs assessment of intraexaminer agreement was tested and retested in 30 randomly selected cases with a 2-month interval.
- The employees complained that their boss was micromanaging when she insisted that they account for their time in fifteen-minute intervals.
- A previously asymptomatic 62-year-old male presented with ataxia and oscillopsia with progression over a 6-week interval.
Meaning of intervals for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en interval
- en internals
- en intervale
- en intervales
- en internal