introduce 中文 EN[ˌɪntɹəˈduːs] US
介绍, 引进, 传入
- 动词 (Verb)SGintroducesPRintroducingPT, PPintroduced
- VT (of people) To cause (someone) to be acquainted (with someone else).
- Let me introduce you to my friends.
- VT To make (something or someone) known by formal announcement or recommendation.
- The senator plans to introduce the bill in the next session.
- Let me introduce our guest speaker.
- VT To add (something) to a system, a mixture, or a container.
- Various pollutants were introduced into the atmosphere.
- VT To bring (something) into practice.
- Wheeled transport was introduced long ago.
- The students' solution was to create a Welcome Wagon program to cordially introduce new students to their class.
- Please seat the audience after the anthem and then introduce the first speaker.
- One risk of introducing potent material too fast is that a veteran could become retraumatized and perhaps unwilling to continue other kinds of therapy, as well.
- For measurements of the cardiac output (CO), the right femoral artery was cannulated and a thermocatheter (MLT1402 T-type Ultra Fast Thermocouple, ADInstruments, Oxford, UK) was introduced.