name for 中文 EN
- 动词 (Verb)SGnames forPRnaming forPT, PPnamed for
- To intentionally give someone the same name or a derivation of the same name as another person, place, or thing.
- Also in Mr. Ledger’s system were three anti-anxiety medications: diazepam, the generic name for Valium; alprazolam, commonly known as Xanax; and temazepam [ … ] .
- "Roget" is the leading brand name for a print English thesaurus that lists words under general concepts rather than just close synonyms.
- He had detailed from his company a jovial Irish lad as orderly — the regular army name for the position is dog-robber.
Meaning of name for for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en come for