normal 中文 EN[ˈnɔːməl] US
- 名词 (Noun)PLnormalsPREnor-
- (geometry) A line or vector that is perpendicular to another line, surface, or plane.
- SLA NC A person who is normal, who fits into mainstream society, as opposed to those who live alternative lifestyles.
- NU the usual state.
- His workload is now back to normal.
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore normalSUPmost normal
- According to norms or rules.
- Organize the data into third normal form.
- Healthy; not sick or ill.
- John is feeling normal again.
- (Of a school) teaching teachers how to teach (to certain norms).
- My grandmother attended Mankato State Normal School.
- (chemistry) Of, relating to, or being a solution containing one equivalent weight of solute per litre of solution.
- (organic chemistry) Describing a straight chain isomer of an aliphatic hydrocarbon, or an aliphatic compound in which a substituent is in the 1- position of such a hydrocarbon.
- (physics, of a mode in an oscillating system) In which all parts of an object vibrate at the same frequency (see normal mode).
- (rail transport, of points) in the default position, set for the most frequently used route.
- (geometry) Perpendicular to a tangent line or derivative of a surface in Euclidean space.
- (mathematics) Adhering to or being what is considered natural or regular in a particular field or context.
- (topology, of a topology) In which disjoint closed sets can be separated by disjoint neighborhoods.
- In accordance, the five completely normal ureteroscopies in our study were performed in patients with small filling defects on CTU.
- Bagchi and Wenger (1957) also found the normal alpha pattern, sometimes with good amplitude modulation, in the EEG records of some Yogis during meditation.
- The normal condition of every species on this planet is not progress but stationariness.
- Sonographic assessments including brain and abdominal sonographies and ocular examination for the potential seeding of the fungi were normal.
- A hyperosculating point is one where the tangent space meets with order higher than normal.
- Serial ultrasounds and fundoscopic examinations performed during and before treatment were normal.
Meaning of normal for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 2
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 9
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- fr normal
- en normally
- en normality
- en normalcy
- en normalization