noting 中文 EN US
- 名词 (Noun)PLnotingsSUF-ing
- A note; a written remark.
- 代词 (Pronoun)
- Eye dialect spelling of nothing.
- To a man of honour a kick is noting, a blow is noting, de soul is de abode of glory, honour, pride.
- 动词 (Verb)
- present participle of note.
- Thus, an estimate for 0 < v < 1, can be derived from theorem 6.6.1, by noting that v is an ultraspherical weight function, whose exponent is negative.
- The inquiry’s chair, Alex Gallacher, later looked up flexicuffs on an electronic device, and described them as “basically cable ties”, noting it would be very easy for Nichols to mistake them as such.
- He made the first in vivo observations of microcirculation in medullary sinusoids and endosteal vessels, noting that their blood velocities were comparable to those reported from nonosseous tissues.
- Coming up on the left is a historical building worth noting.
Meaning of noting for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 3
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en notings
- en noting down