obligation 中文 EN[-eɪʃən]
- 名词 (Noun)PLobligationsSUF-ation
- The act of binding oneself by a social, legal, or moral tie to someone.
- A social, legal, or moral requirement, duty, contract, or promise that compels someone to follow or avoid a particular course of action.
- A course of action imposed by society, law, or conscience by which someone is bound or restricted.
- (law) A legal agreement stipulating a specified payment or action; the document containing such agreement.
- X shall be entitled to subcontract its obligation to provide the Support Services. <<from an agreement>>
- You will find your obligations in this regard clearly defined in Part D, Subpart b, Section 8 of the second Addendum to the contract.
- Subjecthood emphasizes obedience. Citizenship, on the other hand, recognizes moral obligations to other members of the community and emphasizes responsiveness and participation.
- This shall not relieve either Party of any obligations.
Meaning of obligation for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 2
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 8
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- fr obligation
- en obligations
- fr obligations
- en obligational