obtaining 中文 EN US
- 动词 (Verb)BFobtainSGobtainsPT, PPobtainedSUF-ing
- present participle of obtain.
- The slightly better control after seven days obtained with Etox is probably related to the greater residuality of Etofenprox compared to Cypermethrin [32 ].
- Each qPCR (2 different biological independent experiments) provided three intraexperiment values from which means were obtained (that is, intraexperimental means).
- Clinical tumoural staging (cTNM) will be based on the data obtained from CT scan.
- Obtained buccal epithelium and newly drawn, uncentrifuged blood collected in an EDTA tube were used for analysis of gene expression: a control GAPDH gene and Osteocalcin gene.
- Instead, we perform an upper triangularization of the system to separate only the outgoing modes at all points in the frequency space, so that an exact estimate of the outgoing modes can be obtained.
- With the notion of uncorrelatedness for random variables under the sublinear expectation, a weak law of large numbers is obtained.
Meaning of obtaining for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en containing
- en abstaining
- en braining
- en staining
- en retaining