obtains 中文 EN
- 动词 (Verb)BFobtainPRobtainingPT, PPobtained
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of obtain.
- The total number of binucleates and mononucleates with abnormalities was then divided by the total number of cells scored to obtain the frequency of chromosomal instability.
- Schnetter obtained the unialgal isolate from this material.
- Two blood pressure measurements were obtained with a standard sphygmanometer.
- Obtained buccal epithelium and newly drawn, uncentrifuged blood collected in an EDTA tube were used for analysis of gene expression: a control GAPDH gene and Osteocalcin gene.
- Instead, we perform an upper triangularization of the system to separate only the outgoing modes at all points in the frequency space, so that an exact estimate of the outgoing modes can be obtained.
- With the notion of uncorrelatedness for random variables under the sublinear expectation, a weak law of large numbers is obtained.
Meaning of obtains for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en obtain
- fr tains
- en retains
- en attains
- en detains