placed 中文 EN[pleɪst] US
- 动词 (Verb)BFplaceSGplacesPRplacingSUF-ed
- simple past tense and past participle of place.
- Charles had not been employed at Darracott Place above six months, but he was not such a whopstraw as to make the least noise in the performance of his duties when his lordship was out of humour.
- Roughly, the rule goes: if you have just swum, are planning to swim soon or are reasonably proximate to a place where others are swimming, then your budgie smugglers are perfectly acceptable.
- [ …] the chaoush informed us, in a solemn and important manner, that we were now approaching to the places where the Turcomans generally lie in wait for caravans, [ …]
- Placing his hand on the doorknob he could hear his father's indignant voice: "If he's no job he can damn well sling his hook, he's not living under my roof free gratis, I want him out."
- Place the napkin on the table just so. If that's what you mean, then say so; (or do so).
- Place the plaque of conical molds, pointed side down, onto clean, empty, cardboard egg crates to support the molds so that they stand perfectly vertical.
- The river washed over the embankment at several places.
- The equipment and method described here will allow waterflow in natural stream systems to be measured quickly and easily, once standpipes are in place.
- There is not only an unhousedness in language — how to convey, to say nothing of converge — but an unhousedness of place.
Meaning of placed for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en place
- fr place
- en places
- fr places
- en played