refers 中文 EN US
- 动词 (Verb)BFreferPRreferringPT, PPreferredPREré-SUF-ers
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of refer.
- The Native American had a kinship with nature, even referring to Mother Earth and Brother Bear.
- The shop assistant referred me to the help desk on ground floor.
- Janensch [5 ] identified them simply as being presacrals; he referred specifically to the vertebrae in block III as trunk vertebrae but did not identify their position more specifically.
Meaning of refers for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en refer
- en prefers
- fr refera
- fr réfère
- fr référa