region 中文 EN[ˈɹiːdʒn̩] US
地区, 地带, 领域 地区
- 名词 (Noun)PLregionsPREré-SUF-ion
- Any considerable and connected part of a space or surface; specifically, a tract of land or sea of considerable but indefinite extent; a country; a district; in a broad sense, a place without special reference to location or extent but viewed as an entity for geographical, social or cultural reasons.
- the equatorial regions
- the temperate regions
- the polar regions
- the upper regions of the atmosphere
- An administrative subdivision of a city, a territory, a country or the European Union.
- (historical) Such a division of the city of Rome and of the territory about Rome, of which the number varied at different times; a district, quarter, or ward.
- (figuratively) The inhabitants of a region or district of a country.
- (anatomy) A place in or a part of the body in any way indicated.
- the abdominal regions
- OBS Place; rank; station; dignity.
- OBS The space from the earth's surface out to the orbit of the moon: properly called the elemental region.
- The cut in Fig 6 exhibits the magnified region of the chromatogram indicating the 2,5-DMHQ (signal no.1) and the monoacetate of 2,5-DMHQ (no.2), which is formed during the fungal treatment.
- A partially ruptured 10 ×8 cm pedunculated mass arising at antimesenteric border of the ileum around 4 feet proximal to ileocaecal region was found ( Fig.
- Putative N-glycosylation sites are highlighted in green, potential tyrosine sulfation sites in the hinge region are in red, potential phosphorylation sites in pink and palmytoilation site in green.
- After RSE treatment for 90 days, there was no comparable fibrosis in noninfarct and infarct regions.
- The government has called for an end to hostilities in the region.
- The yardgrass (Eleusine indica) has similarly spread along roadside verges in western Africa and other tropical regions.
Meaning of region for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 9
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en regions
- en regional
- en regionalism
- en regionals
- en regionist