released 中文 EN US
- 动词 (Verb)BFreleaseSGreleasesPRreleasingPREré-
- simple past tense and past participle of release.
- The stocky Apache released his burden and sank to his knees, his head bending forward and thrusting into the sand as the pain from the gut-shots began to course through his body.
- CHOP contributes to ER stress-induced macrophage death by inducing Fas activation, depletion of ER-associated calcium stores, and release of apoptogens from mitochondria.
- The maximum concentration of rhodocytin, a potent CLEC-2 agonist, resulted in release of approximately 60% 5-HT or PDGF, whereas CASMCs stimulated 20% release from WT platelets.
- The new movie made quite a splash upon its release.
- Our model suggests that both of these features reflect interactions between area LIP, which is involved in visuo-spatial selection, and skeletomotor areas involved in planning the manual release.
- As pretacked bodies approach the automatic respot line on the body build trucks, the latches that hold them to the trucks are manually released.
Meaning of released for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 2
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en release
- en releases
- en releasee
- en releaser
- en releaded