repeatedly 中文 EN US
- 副词 (Adverb)COMmore repeatedlySUPmost repeatedlyPREré-SUF-ly
- Done several times or in repetition.
- He repeatedly violated the court order, and shall now be punished.
- He had repeatedly seduced the girl in his car, hotels and his home.
- World leaders have repeatedly stated that we must act on climate change.
- In Blood and Sand, meanwhile, Valentino repeatedly solicits the attention of women who have turned away from him.
Meaning of repeatedly for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 2
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 3
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en reportedly
- en reputedly
- en relatedly
- en repeatably
- en defeatedly