retained 中文 EN US
- 动词 (Verb)BFretainSGretainsPRretainingPREré-
- simple past tense and past participle of retain.
- These blood-pool contrast agents theoretically lead to enhancement restricted to structures with an increased microvascularization and are not retained in the fibrous tissue [19 ].
- The calcein stain was retained over an annual cycle comprising multiple moults, demonstrating that pterocardiac ossicles retain chronological information.
- Unpolished grains that retained their outer coating were a major lynchpin of his 'whole foods'-based diet.
Meaning of retained for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en retained mode