正确的, 右边的, 合适的
- 名词 (Noun)PLrights
- That which complies with justice, law or reason.
- We're on the side of right in this contest.
- A legal or moral entitlement.
- You have no right to go through my personal diary.
- The right side or direction.
- The pharmacy is just on the right past the bookshop.
- (politics) The ensemble of right-wing political parties; political conservatives as a group.
- The political right holds too much power.
- The outward or most finished surface, as of a piece of cloth, a carpet, etc.
- 动词 (Verb)SGrightsPRrightingPT, PPrighted
- To correct.
- Righting all the wrongs of the war will be impossible.
- To set upright.
- The tow-truck righted what was left of the automobile.
- VI To return to normal upright position.
- When the wind died down, the ship righted.
- To do justice to; to relieve from wrong; to restore rights to; to assert or regain the rights of.
- to right the oppressed
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMrighterCOMmore rightSUPrightestSUPrightmost
- (archaic) Straight, not bent.
- a right line
- Of an angle, having a size of 90 degrees, or one quarter of a complete rotation; the angle between two perpendicular lines.
- The kitchen counter formed a right angle with the back wall.
- Complying with justice, correctness or reason; correct, just, true.
- I thought you'd made a mistake, but it seems you were right all along.
- It's not right that one person gets all the credit for the group's work.
- Appropriate, perfectly suitable; fit for purpose.
- Is this the right software for my computer?
- Healthy, sane, competent.
- I'm afraid my father is no longer in his right mind.
- Real; veritable.
- You've made a right mess of the kitchen!
- (Australia) All right; not requiring assistance.
- (dated) Most favourable or convenient; fortunate.
- 副词 (Adverb)COMrighterCOMmore rightSUPrightestSUPrightmost
- On the right side.
- Towards the right side.
- Exactly, precisely.
- The arrow landed right in the middle of the target.
- Luckily we arrived right at the start of the film.
- Immediately, directly.
- Can't you see it? It's right beside you!
- Tom was standing right in front of the TV, blocking everyone's view.
- (Britain, US, dialect) Very, extremely, quite.
- I made a right stupid mistake there, didn't I?
- I stubbed my toe a week ago and it still hurts right much.
- According to fact or truth; actually; truly; really.
- In a correct manner.
- Do it right or don't do it at all.
- (dated, still used in some titles) To a great extent or degree.
- He b'iled right over, and the tongue-lashing he give that boss Right Liver beat anything I ever listened to. There was heap of Scriptur' language in it, and more brimstone than you'd find in a match factory.
- 感叹词 (Interjection)
- Yes, that is correct; I agree.
- I agree with whatever you say; I have no opinion.
- Signpost word to change the subject in a discussion or discourse.
- - After that interview, I don't think we should hire her.
- Right — who wants lunch?
- Used to check agreement at the end of an utterance.
- You're going, right?
- Used to add seriousness or decisiveness before a statement.
- There was also a nonocclusive thrombus in the portal vein, a mildly prominent right infrahilar lymph node measuring 1 cm, and bilateral renal cysts.
- I feel like the salesman hoodwinked me into buying right away.
- A ground electrode located between Fpz and Fz. The electro-oculogram (EOG) was recorded bipolarly from two electrodes placed at the outer canthi of the right eye and below the left eye.
- Right and left ventricular collagen content was increased with pulmonary artery banding compared to sham-operated controls and ameliorated by macitentan.
- right now: 71° — mostly clear — 08:29:14 am — 68% humidity — wind: 10.5 mph — ozone: 25 ppbv — rain (24hrs): 0.00"
- Right so came out an adder of a little heathbush, and it stung a knight in the foot.
- Parallel studies are carried out for the undirectional model, where the neighbor effects do not depend on whether they are from the left or right.
- It’s for an eight-inch pan, and the only thing you need to fear is overbaking; somewhere between 20 and 25 minutes is just about right.
- It’s a nasty stewpot of intellectually untenable premises and irresponsible speculation that frequently reads like a “Saturday Night Live” parody of the crackpot right.
Meaning of right for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 9
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en rights
- en rightly
- en righteousness
- en righteous
- en right-hand