showing 中文 EN[ˈʃəʊɪŋ] US
- 名词 (Noun)PLshowingsSUF-ing
- An occasion when something is shown.
- We went to the midnight showing of the new horror movie.
- A result, a judgement.
- He made a poor showing at his first time at bat.
- 动词 (Verb)
- present participle of show.
- D) FISH results of the glioneuronal portion of the tumor showing yellow signals, representing the overlapping of KIAA1549 (green) and BRAF (red) signals (arrows).
- The same writer expresses his doubt as to monkeys showing any tendency to righthandedness.
- Act your age and stop fiddling with that pen - you’re showing us up.