similar 中文 EN[ˈsɪmələ] US
- 名词 (Noun)PLsimilars
- That which is similar to, or resembles, something else, as in quality, form, etc.
- (homeopathy) A material that produces an effect that resembles the symptoms of a particular disease.
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore similarSUPmost similar
- Having traits or characteristics in common; alike, comparable.
- (mathematics) Of geometrical figures including triangles, squares, ellipses, arcs and more complex figures, having the same shape but possibly different size, rotational orientation, and position; in particular, having corresponding angles equal and corresponding line segments proportional; such that one can be had from the other using a sequence of operations of rotation, translation and scaling.
- On the contrary, on standard bSSFP images, tumors can exhibit similar hypersignal than fat that could be misleading for diagnosis (Fig 3E and 3F ).
- Most of the officers were dressed in [ … ] a bluish-grey frock-coat of a colour similar to Austrian yagers.
- Species living in the Mediterranean, Atlantic, and Northern Sea had similar encephalisation indices compared to the indopacific coral reef dwelling species.
- Similar observations in vivo are also known, where it has been seen that a plant extract exhibits antiperoxidative and pro-oxidative effect for cardiac and liver tissues respectively [57 ].
- Similar to parasympathetically mediated HR-slowing, Fingolimod-related HR-slowing is reversed by atropine or mitigated by alpha 1-receptor-agonists.
- Similar statistical tools were used to assess the positive and negative effects of salinity, inoculum size, and temperature on cyst and planozygote formation by A.
Meaning of similar for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 8
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en similarly
- en similarity
- en similars
- en similary
- en similarily