someone 中文 EN[ˈsʌmwʌn] US
某人, 有人 某人
- 名词 (Noun)PLsomeonesSUF-one
- A partially specified but unnamed person.
- Do you need a gift for that special someone?
- 代词 (Pronoun)
- Some person.
- Is someone there?
- “A worldbeater is someone who wins many, many majors, and I haven’t.
- The president has someone to ghostwrite his addresses.
- We LPBs are truly bored with wall humping High Ping Whiners. I would like nothing more than to have someone who can kill me.
- Someone really needs to go put the kibosh on that noisy party.
- Someone should carjack that pompous jerk and teach him a lesson!
- Someone adjured the editor to cease posting silly articles.
- Don't go racing around corners at full tilt or you'll hit someone.
- We have gifts for you to give your special someones.
- That is a serious accusation, so make sure you have plenty of evidence before you point the finger at someone.
Meaning of someone for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 7
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en someone's
- en someones