sometimes 中文 EN[ˈsʌmtaɪmz] US
- 形容词 (Adjective)
- OBS Former; sometime.
- 副词 (Adverb)
- On certain occasions, or in certain circumstances, but not always.
- Sometimes I sit and think, but mostly I just sit.
- OBS On a certain occasion in the past; once.
- The Dutch would sometimes inundate the land to hinder the Spanish army.
- Have a little fun sometimes and don't be such a stick-in-the-mud.
- She plumes her feathers, and lets grow her wings / That in the various bustle of resort / Were all toruffl'd, and sometimes impair'd — John Milton, Comus.
- Sometimes the spatters extend a significant distance above other painted figures.
- Sometimes the trophozoites are seen as crescent-shaped masses at the periphery of the erythrocyte (accolé forms ).
- Sometimes a fuck was just supposed to be a fuck but you end up with a fucklet.
- God, I love this woman, ditzy nutzo that she is sometimes!
- I know in the past I've been a giant twat, but all the hard work I've done since then is to redeem myself. I just want to do something useful, and I'm sorry if I cock it up sometimes.
Meaning of sometimes for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 9
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en sometime
- en hometimes
- en some times
- en sometyme
- fr sortîmes