strings 中文 EN
- 名词 (Noun)BFstring
- plural of string.
- (music, in the plural) Collectively, the stringed instruments in an orchestra.
- (in the plural) Conditions, especially undesirable ones.
- It looks like a good offer, but there are strings attached.
- He has the job not because of talent, but because his dad pulled strings with the boss.
- I'll string together these beads to make a necklace for you.
- Red strings tied to some of the vessels led up to the ceiling and across the room to the mini-shrines called mandapams, each of which housed statues of gods.
- String theory denies the existence of a hypothetical eleventh dimension.
- String hopper kottu, or gossamer rice-flour noodles, are molded with vegetables into a pyramid.
- This was an unlikely tokenization of the input string.
Meaning of strings for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- fr strings
- en strings attached
- en strings together