such as 中文 EN
- 介系词 (Preposition)
- IDI For example.
- Waterbirds, such as the duck or the gull, are common in the area.
- IDI Like, of the kind mentioned.
- I was never in a country such as that.
- IDI (formal) Those who.
- Such as have already done their work may leave.
- Emerging genomic technologies, such as next generation sequencing, will allow more efficient trancriptomic studies and will help in laying a platform for sugarcane genomics [28 ].
- These include pyrroloquinoline quinone [45 ], AMP-activated protein kinase activators such as 5-aminoimidazole-4-carboxamide ribonucleotide [46 ], and adiponectin receptor agonists [47 ].
- It’s an apt metaphor for the music, a collision of African dance genres such as kuduro, kizomba and tarraxinha with house and techno that is unique to Lisbon’s ghettos.
- Such as when α-1,3-glucan is injected alone into the mice, it stimulates the host immune response and consequently has an antifumigatus development role.
Meaning of such as for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
明确性: 级别 4
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en schwas
- fr sucras
- en tuchas
- en nuchas
- fr juchas