supplies 中文 EN[-aɪz] US
- 名词 (Noun)BFsupplySUF-ies
- plural of supply.
- 动词 (Verb)BFsupplyPRsupplyingPT, PPsupplied
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of supply.
- The artist starts a relationship with the owner of an art supply shop where she shop-lifts.
- Not far away is the Hood River Valley, with its myriad fruit growers who supply glistening, fragile berries and stonefruits of every stripe and color.
- Guerrilla attacks continued to bedevil the larger army's supply routes.
- This technique creates a neourethra circumferentially lined with buccal mucosa but requires availability of preserved scrotal tissue and, after harvest, relies on a random blood supply.
- He argued as follows: America should stop Lend-Lease convoying, because it needs to fortify its own Army with the supplies.
- He argued that America should stop Lend-Lease convoying because it needed to fortify its own Army with the supplies.
Meaning of supplies for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- fr supplies
- en suppliest