supplying 中文 EN US
- 动词 (Verb)BFsupplySGsuppliesPT, PPsuppliedSUF-ing
- present participle of supply.
- The daily determination of the water level in these tubes was made with a portable limnometric rod supplied with transistorized amplifier and a spotlight.
- The town's water supply consisted of three wells, but a new one was being dug to meet demand from the new development.
- My goal is to supply the design professional with criteria for decision making in every key area that comprises today's office, whether egg-crated or open plan.
- You should charge up your phone before the camping trip, as there won't be any power supplies.
- This technique creates a neourethra circumferentially lined with buccal mucosa but requires availability of preserved scrotal tissue and, after harvest, relies on a random blood supply.
- He argued that America should stop Lend-Lease convoying because it needed to fortify its own Army with the supplies.
Meaning of supplying for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 3
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en suppling
- en supposing
- en applying
- en sullying
- en sippling