tags 中文 EN[-æɡz]
- 名词 (Noun)BFtagPLtagin
- plural of tag.
- 动词 (Verb)BFtagPRtaggingPT, PPtagged
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of tag.
- Another surprise is that Newcastle have the meanest defence in all four leagues and they did their utmost to preserve the tag at Molineux.
- The <title> tag provides a title for the Web page.
- The mouse Obif or Obif mutations cDNA that were added to the FLAG tag at the C-terminus were inserted into the multicloning site of pBMN-I-GFP (Nolan-GFP).
- Tag files provide a very simple way for content and functionality to be abstracted away from JSP pages and into reusable components.
- An extraordinary English Regency cabinet-on-chest entirely covered in elaborate penwork, circa 1820, is at Kentshire of New York, with a $475,000 price tag.
- Amazon Mechanical Turk is a web marketplace for crowdsourcing microtasks, such as answering surveys and image tagging.
Meaning of tags for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 5
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- fr tags
- en tagset
- en tags on
- en tagsets
- en tags off