thoued 中文 EN
- 动词 (Verb)BFthouSGthousPRthouing
- simple past tense and past participle of thou.
- 1611, Bible (KJV): Jeremiah 2:25 Withhold thy foot from being unshod, and thy throat from thirst: but thou saidst, There is no hope: no; for I have loved strangers, and after them will I go.
- "Pure to the pure, froward thou kyth'st unto the froward wight " (The Scottish Psalter of 1650 is viewable online on several websites)
- What though thy habit differ from thy kinde, Thou maiest retain thy wonted loving minde.
- Thou hast forspoke my being in these wars, And say'st, it is not fit. ― Shakespeare.
- Thou wafter of the soul to bliss or bane — Beaumont and Fletcher.
- Thou favourest man with knowledge and teachest a human being understanding.
Meaning of thoued for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en thou
- en Thou
- fr oued
- en though
- en thoubs