thoughtful 中文 EN[ˈθɔt.f(ə)l] US
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore thoughtfulSUPmost thoughtfulSUF-ful
- Demonstrating thought or careful consideration.
- Most thoughtful people eventually solve the puzzle.
- Demonstrating kindness or consideration for others.
- Preparing dinner is a thoughtful gesture for a new mother.
- The thoughtful lad helped an older lady across the street.
- The artist took a thoughtful toke off the joint, then passed it along.
- But when he entered the halls of Congress and tried the same spectacularisms upon some of the thoughtful statesmen of the time he met with ridicule.
Meaning of thoughtful for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 2
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 4
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en thoughtfully
- en thoughtfulness
- en thoughtfullness