thoughts 中文 EN[θɔːts] US
- 名词 (Noun)BFthought
- plural of thought.
- The organic matrix makes up less than 5% of the shell and is thought to be responsible for biocrystal synthesis.
- No doubt he thought he had critically exposed its wrongmindedness and destroyed its claims to acceptance as a serious or coherent theory of law.
- Passepartout was ravished to behold this celebrated place, and thought that, with its circular walls and dismantled fort, it looked like an immense coffee-cup and saucer.
- thought he could get away with not doing any work."
- In short, the streamscape was not what she thought.
- Hannah mumbled in a sarcastic icy tone. Woopty doo, she thought.
- At first it seemed a good idea, but now it's getting close I'm having second thoughts.
Meaning of thoughts for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en thoughtsick
- en thoughtscape
- en thoughtscapes