thouing 中文 EN
- 动词 (Verb)BFthouSGthousPT, PPthouedSUF-ing
- present participle of thou.
- O welcome, pure-ey'd Faith, white-handed Hope, Thou hovering angel, girt with golden wings!
- "Pure to the pure, froward thou kyth'st unto the froward wight " (The Scottish Psalter of 1650 is viewable online on several websites)
- Go to then, and desire God to print this profession in thine heart, and to increase it daily more and more; that thou mayest be full shapen like unto the image of Christ, in knowledge and love.
- Thou makest us a byword among the heathen, a shaking of the head among the people. - Psalms 44:14
- Thou that doest liue in later times, must wage / Thy workes for wealth, and life for gold engage.
- Thou knowest my old ward; here I lay, and thus I bore my point.
Meaning of thouing for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en meouing