thous 中文 EN
- 动词 (Verb)BFthouPRthouingPT, PPthouedSUF-ous
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of thou.
- First lash the great ones, but if thou be wise,
In generall and doe not speciallize.
- 1611, Bible (KJV): Nehemiah 6:8 Then I sent unto him, saying, There are no such things done as thou sayest, but thou feignest them out of thine own heart.
- 1611, Bible (KJV): Proverbs 6:22, When thou goest, it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee; and when thou awakest, it shall talk with thee.
- Thou lettest me kiss thee last year, and the year before, and every other year.
- Thou favourest man with knowledge and teachest a human being understanding.
- Thou knowest my old ward; here I lay, and thus I bore my point.