throwing 中文 EN US
- 名词 (Noun)PLthrowingsSUF-ing
- The act by which something is thrown.
- The process of making ceramic ware on the potter's wheel.
- 动词 (Verb)
- present participle of throw.
- William the Conqueror fortified many castles, throwing up new ramparts, bastions and all manner of works.
- We could cryosequester the carbon in our garbage by throwing it in a glacial crevasse.
- (Now, at this point I should mention that my slutwad neighbor has been throwing a party since about 7:00. It's not one you can miss either; the floors in my house are vibrating from the music.)
Meaning of throwing for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en throwings
- en throwing up
- en throwing-ax
- en throwing ax
- en throwing axe